Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

New Baby toy has arrived

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Talking New Baby toy has arrived

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share my new toy which has arrived 2 days ago. Im very excited:y

First impression are so far so good. Better than what i expected. Quality is very good. One of the options i put on the car was AMG Performance suspension which are damn hard:zoom: I feel like riding i a big go kart its very firm but other than that have to run it in order to see the performance. Never had to chance to drive one before ordering so quite excited about the performance it will put out.

I believe it is the only Edition 1 so far in Cyprus. When i drive the car around people are wondering what it this Merc doing with all the aftermarket parts bolted on it Few had stopped and asked if it is a real AMG

Anyways have few pictures of the car when it just arrived and will post some more later on

Attached Images    
Old 11-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cartel...893 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats to a very nice car.

The only thing I dont like is the rear wing, but the rest is perfect. You should make a video with high reving. the sound of this car is a Masterpiece.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't really like the Edition 1 package, but the car itself is just about awesome! Have fun with it...