Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

RDB LA - Project Full Custom WideBody Mercedes C63

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by falb
That wheel & tire combo looks unsafe, especially on LA roads.
As far as safety I dont see a problem. Also keep in mind the customer chose the wheels/tires and had them gold plated. Keep in mind this car does alot of shows as well.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vik@ RDBLA
As far as safety I dont see a problem. Also keep in mind the customer chose the wheels/tires and had them gold plated. Keep in mind this car does alot of shows as well.
I hear ya. IMO, looks like the wheels are far too large for the tire, inviting the bead to unseal along with the rim hitting things before the tire does. Tire/wheel failures can cause very bad things to happen at speed. This guy likes looks over safety and function, I get it.