Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

10 weeks later and 3.5K poorer, my ADV.1 wheels are still not here...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Tony
Some will hate it and some will love it. I personally am a huge fan of that ad. Most people know we're not the average wheel company and I think this ad kind of shows our differences

Thanks for the pic!

It was great to meet the OP. Very nice guy and can't wait to get a shoot of the car! We'll be sending down Pat Lauder to shoot it.
I appreciate your attitude towards criticism. I have seen others try and combat people that dislike or criticize their brand. The best thing to do is either try and explain why you believe in your product or agree to disagree.

I am not personally a fan of the styling of ADV1 wheels because I don't think they closely match the design language of some cars but your interactions on this board have left me with a positive view of the brand, or at least you.

Thanks for keeping the discussion civil.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carreragt558 is on a distinguished roadcarreragt558 is on a distinguished road
This thread should be closed already..... The concerned parties are happy....

OP should create a new thread when he got the rims and suspension on. With a sh!t load of pics

Old 05-15-2012, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
In b4 the lock

Old 05-15-2012, 08:50 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Customer has received wheels and all parties appear happy, please start a new thread once the new wheels are mounted!