Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

AMG Performance Tour + Ferrari World

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
AMG Performance Tour + Ferrari World

Guys these are some pics from the AMG performance Tour held on the 19 October
my father and sister attended the event ( she beat most guys in the Drag race event)
they had a Blast
the new CLS is A Rocket and loved it more than the SLS
As for the SLS GT3, each participant got a 1 lap ride, And HOLY SH!T is it fast!!, some ppl threw up
and some ppl pissed themselves thats how fast is it
sorry for not much action

Attached Images           

Last edited by Lumma; 10-23-2011 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Cont.

Attached Images       
Old 10-23-2011, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Cont pt.2

Attached Images      
Old 10-23-2011, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
the next day they went to Ferrari World
unfortunately some of the rides were closed for maintenance
non-the less they enjoyed it

Attached Images         
Old 10-23-2011, 05:57 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I attended the event saw your father unfortunately couldn't race him because I am in group number 1.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I attended the event saw your father unfortunately couldn't race him because I am in group number 1.
the groups were divided based on what?

my father is in Love with the new CLS63

he says its a beast

i wish i was there, due to work i could not go

share ur experience MOE how was it ?

Old 10-23-2011, 07:12 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't like the cls, I prefer the c63 to it. I got the signature of Bernd Maylander.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I didn't like the cls, I prefer the c63 to it. I got the signature of Bernd Maylander.
they loved the c63 too, they called it the mini rocket
my father has never a driven 580 hp car , so the CLS experience was new to him

Thats soo Cool !! getting the signature

do u take any pics?

whats ur opinion on the SLS Roadster? being the AMG Fanatic you're

Old 10-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
the groups were divided based on what?

my father is in Love with the new CLS63

he says its a beast

i wish i was there, due to work i could not go

share ur experience MOE how was it ?
Sounds amazing...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:50 AM
AMGFanatic
We didn't drive the SLS roadster but I don't like it as much as I like the coupe.