Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Review by Teamspeed.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 06:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EDORO is on a distinguished roadEDORO is on a distinguished roadEDORO is on a distinguished road
im not really a fan of the c series, but i love this car. the one thing where i must agree that it looks wierd is the tail lights. the form and design of the rear half is good looking, but i think they are too big. the E series taillights would look better on this car..

Old 06-29-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Whatever you say about the looks it is an absolute hooligan to drive and *loves* to go sideways. So much so that I was threatened with removal from the track on the launch event after I, cough, accidentally turned the ESP off rather than leave it in ESP Sport as instructed. I hung back from the instructor to have some fun but a few corners on he backed the group up to let me catch up and I arrived in his mirrors on the lock stops and at the top end of 3rd gear with A LOT of tyre smoke in my wake.

Yeah, I got a real ticking off. But it was worth it!

Old 06-29-2011, 07:38 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Hate the coupe, rather have the 4door.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:47 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Hate the coupe, rather have the 4door.
So what your saying is you loved the teamspeed article, well written yes?

Old 06-29-2011, 10:49 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DannoElMano
Whatever you say about the looks it is an absolute hooligan to drive and *loves* to go sideways. So much so that I was threatened with removal from the track on the launch event after I, cough, accidentally turned the ESP off rather than leave it in ESP Sport as instructed. I hung back from the instructor to have some fun but a few corners on he backed the group up to let me catch up and I arrived in his mirrors on the lock stops and at the top end of 3rd gear with A LOT of tyre smoke in my wake.

Yeah, I got a real ticking off. But it was worth it!
Dan lets grab some video next time of you flinging her around!

Old 06-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
We'll have to hope the AMG instructors don't recognise me but if I can I will, you betcha!

Old 06-29-2011, 12:25 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Really enjoyed reading this review, short but to the point. Wish to see more articles like this in the future!

Old 06-29-2011, 02:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by samuel.g
Really enjoyed reading this review, short but to the point. Wish to see more articles like this in the future!
You will sir! We are doing a magazine front page to be released soon as well! Teamspeed.com is getting super official!

Old 06-30-2011, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
rear fenders need to be about 10x fatter and more aggressive. rest sounds good!

Old 06-30-2011, 02:49 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
So what your saying is you loved the teamspeed article, well written yes?
It is I am not denying that, if I was I would of already pointed it out.

Quick Reply: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Review by Teamspeed.com