Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Mercedes' Big Logo in the front grille

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
teaspe is an unknown quantity at this point
Mercedes' Big Logo in the front grille

Is it pierced or solid? Sometimes when I saw the official pictures, it's solid (the big star logo like a mirror). But the real cars are usually pierced. Can somebody tell me why? Aren't they integrated for the production cars? Thanks.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
All of my mine have been inserts. They pull out from the round hole in the grill.

I think that is what you are asking about.

If not, then Lamp.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
By pierced, you mean the frame of the star is all that's there and the "pie slices" have been "popped out?" Or do you mean the star separating from the rest of the grill?

lamp.

Old 05-28-2011, 07:01 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
look for merc badges on ebay for .99 soon

Old 05-28-2011, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The mirrored looking logo houses the sensors for the distronic cruise control.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond repute
PRC knock offs coming soon to a store near you!

Old 05-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
What I said was not very clear. Let me show you the pictures, then you may understand.
This is pierced.

This is solid.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by teaspe
What I said was not very clear. Let me show you the pictures, then you may understand.
This is pierced.

This is solid.
Uh. Nope. Not helpful.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:30 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
You have some rather unusual questions mate...

YouTube - ‪**** salt‬‏

Old 05-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by wyatth
By pierced, you mean the frame of the star is all that's there and the "pie slices" have been "popped out?" Or do you mean the star separating from the rest of the grill?

lamp.
you mean the frame of the star is all that's there and the "pie slices" have been "popped out?"

That's it!

Quick Reply: Mercedes' Big Logo in the front grille