Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Two Rare Twin Beauties Spotted in L.A.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 12:46 PM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
Was in Berlin recently, saw a few nice cars on the main high street, caught a glimpse of the Slr SM as well, the one from Frankfurt must of been the same one in Berlin, doubt there are that many....? Enquired seems an aristocrat of some sort owns it.

Also saw a Maserati MC12.

xto

Old 05-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
What a beautiful machine.

I can't help but to think how gorgeous the Sterling Moss would look with a roof as well.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
NoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enough
Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful car. But of course it is really a "hey everyone look at me!" type of car. When I first saw it I thought, wow that would really suit Kanye West's personality. Then I saw this picture of him driving one and I felt that everything was right in the world

Attached Images  
Old 05-29-2011, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NoSubs
Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful car. But of course it is really a "hey everyone look at me!" type of car. When I first saw it I thought, wow that would really suit Kanye West's personality. Then I saw this picture of him driving one and I felt that everything was right in the world
Ha, what a tiny wee man Kanye is!

He can barely see over the steering wheel! :rofl: