Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

SLS AMG Black Series ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 07:37 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The guy hinted that "not yet" so obviously its in the works and I asked a couple of AMG Tech's I know, they hinted about a BS version in the works. I like the SLS, wished it was a bit bigger it feels close to the size of my SLK55 but with a longer front end. I like the size of the SLR, love the 722.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The guy hinted that "not yet" so obviously its in the works and I asked a couple of AMG Tech's I know, they hinted about a BS version in the works. I like the SLS, wished it was a bit bigger it feels close to the size of my SLK55 but with a longer front end. I like the size of the SLR, love the 722.
Yeah, "yet" has my hopes up to.

I think it would be one of the baddest cars ever with a widebody from AMG.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Craziest Merc's are the Stirling Moss SLR, SL65 Black Series AMG and the Mercedes 190 EVO 2.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The last two are some of my all-time favorites.

The SL65 Black is just one of those cars that strikes fear the first time you see or hear it. Simply menacing. I think the SLS has the same potential.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The Craziest Merc's are the Stirling Moss SLR, SL65 Black Series AMG and the Mercedes 190 EVO 2.
Stirling Moss would be one hell of a car to own. Loved the SL65 when it came out and still like it. It does look a little ricer though, but not excessively.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:04 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
haven't driven an SLS yet but keep hearing & reading it's twin clutch 'box is awful. anybody have input on this?