Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

RENNTECH S65 Performance

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 09:14 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud of
RENNTECH S65 Performance

Yesterday we returned a very special S65 to one of our customers. The car came directly to RENNTECH from the factory for our popular 695 Package. I've attached a video of the final tuned dyno run as well as a dyno sheet showing baseline and modded runs. The numbers speak for themselves, +62HP and +134.7 LB-FT of torque at the wheels! This monster of a luxury sedan produces 718HP and 978 LB-FT of torque at the crank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQthIlQHyU

Last edited by Dan@Renntech; 03-26-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
nice, hey what can u guys do for my 1985 500sel euro.... i need a reliable place for service and knowledge of this timeless treasure

Old 04-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
???

Old 04-02-2010, 09:11 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud of
Sorry Vdub! I missed your post somehow. Unfortunately, we don't have anymore performance parts available for that particular vehicle. However, we would be more than happy to service your timeless treasure! Whereabouts are you located?

Old 04-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Banned
ft lauderdale, plantation area....i will probably nneed tranny work and maybe timing chain work...key thing is i want someone who knows old mercs working on my car...

Old 04-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by vdubpower
ft lauderdale, plantation area....i will probably nneed tranny work and maybe timing chain work...key thing is i want someone who knows old mercs working on my car...
Id say you contacted the right place.. You cannot go wrong with Renntech on any year Merc!!!

Mke