Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Took a drive in a C63...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jox
Holy shite, that is a narrow-ass place for a burnout between those cars.
Not really, I'll post a video of the same burnout.

Originally Posted by AudiRS
If it doesn't have the P030 performance package then it has a regular open differential (no LSD).
I asked at the local dealer and It has LSD optional. It can be added without the package.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Take care, I once did a burnout that ended spinning the wheels up to 130kmh on mine with esp off.
I use most of the cars with the e-aids off. Without LSD its very harmful to the car. My friend's 550i in circuit driving and powerdrifts in street could reach over 200km/h in the speedo, it enden with the open diff dead.
I think the C63 has the speed sensor in the front wheels, I don't remember the speedo going up burning rubber.

Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
I was hoping those cars weren't there when the burnout took place...
They were there, but it's not big deal. Maybe the perspective of the pic (camera near the floor) makes it more dramatic.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
One of my favorite cars. The next car I'm planning to get.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Holy shit, bye bye tires!!
...more like buy buy tires??? who's car did you just toast the tires on? dealer? private party seller's? friend's?

Old 02-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
The burnout?
The guy driving doing it it's the owner. I don't see any problem in that.

Old 02-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JuanPablo046
The burnout?
The guy driving doing it it's the owner. I don't see any problem in that.
.....uhhhhh, given the owner did it nothing at all; I didn't get that from your earlier posts..... sounded like a test drive......

Originally Posted by JuanPablo046
Yesterday I took a drive in a '09 C63

Old 02-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Well, test drive for me. He just got it.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Your buddy wasn't PO at the loss of rubber? Geezz oh man....

Old 02-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
haha nice burnout

Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Have you driven the new M3 or RS4 to compare it to the C63? I owned an RS4 and it was amazing. I considered the C63, but the interior was so disappointing (that huge expanse of cheap-looking plastic on the dash). Of course, if I could have all 3 I would.

Old 02-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Have you driven the new M3 or RS4 to compare it to the C63? I owned an RS4 and it was amazing. I considered the C63, but the interior was so disappointing (that huge expanse of cheap-looking plastic on the dash). Of course, if I could have all 3 I would.
Unfortunately no. I know the RS4 just parked and side car. The detailing in interior manufacturing it's at easy sight. I don't like Audis very much because of the chassis setup, they worry very much about avoiding the car to get in possibly dangerous. I like cars that really needs to be driven and the fun that goes with it, it's not that the C63 it's one of those, but seems to be a fair middle point.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Your buddy wasn't PO at the loss of rubber? Geezz oh man....
Sorry, "PO"?

He isn't really worried about spares in the cars. Good thing it's he has the money and can enjoy his cars like this.

Quick Reply: Took a drive in a C63...