Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

C63 vs. CLK63 BS

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
mch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to all
i have a clkbs trade it how many clkbs do you see on the road and how many c63's do you see, i like the rarity of the car and if you dont need back seats and get a good deal on it then do it

Old 08-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the info everyone. I'm gonna start my search shortly. I'll keep you guys posted if anything happens.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dkab305
Thanks for the info everyone. I'm gonna start my search shortly. I'll keep you guys posted if anything happens.
We have a nice Black BlackSeries for sale......see "evil twins" thread

Always open to taking a C63 in on trade......PM me or email doug@switchcars.com !!!

Old 08-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
^
Just spoke to Doug a little while ago about finding a C63! LOL!!

Old 08-19-2009, 04:54 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Mod the C63

Old 08-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
For daily driving I think the C63 is the only way to go. I felt the CLK63BS was kind of a "5th car" to a collection, just doesnt really ahve its niche. I never owned it but probably put about 800 miles on member SLYKMR's old car that he sold a month or two ago. I just think DD'ing it can get very cumbersome. Then again im up north, so it could be different down south, but it is a brutal car. The exhaust note is exceptional.....

Old 08-25-2009, 05:34 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Get the CLK63 BS, you don't need backseats, do your friends ever give you gas money anyway?

I would get the 2 seater, I'm sure there's public transportation available in Miami.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
V12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutV12_BITURBO has a spectacular aura about
black series hands down. waaaay better than the c63. only reason for the c63 would be if u needed the 2 extra seats in the back. otherwise, the clk is an amazing car.

Old 09-30-2009, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enoughDkab305 will become famous soon enough
Hey all thanks again for the responses, I went to my local mercedes dealer today and found out the owner of the place owns TK's old CLK. He's not really looking to sell it but I saw the pics TK posted up here a while ago and think the cars beautiful. I'm gonna make him an offer within the next couple days, wish me luck!

Old 09-30-2009, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond repute
and so I did. hope she gets here soon.
Originally Posted by DFW
It was 4 1/2 months from my first drive until I bought one.
Once they got near my target price it only took a month to find and close.
Be patient, you'll find a white one.

Quick Reply: C63 vs. CLK63 BS