Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

An Introduction From a New E63 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DJ
Nice to have you!
Thanks for making TS possible!

Old 03-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Craigger
e46/39/38/36/30/29/21 put up great arguments.

In the last 7 years though, I would agree.
I loved my E46 M3. It is such a fantastic car out of the box. I had a hard time parting with it and will definitely miss it. I leased an e90 for a short while and was not very impressed with the car. I don't feel as if the new models invoke the same kind of spirit that it's predecessors did.

Here's one of my favorite shots of it taken right after I'd gotten the car.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Lady_AMG
Thanks guys!

I'm debating whether or not I should do the Renntech ELM. Anyone here have experience with it?
The Renntech ELM is a great addition, and also offers a trick in cabin controller!

PM if you would like a price quote!

Enjoy the new car!

Old 03-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
e46/39/38/36/30/29/21 put up great arguments.

In the last 7 years though, I would agree.
I had an e46...and love the 39...I just hate them as a company

Old 03-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Took some pics this afternoon for fun.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Pics of you?

Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by LABrit
Pics of you?
Now, now...that would only be fair if you posted a pic of yourself, too.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
car looks great. love the E!

Old 03-16-2009, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
car looks great. love the E!

Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lady_AMG
Now, now...that would only be fair if you posted a pic of yourself, too.
Here's me (Ignore the gesture):

Your turn.

Quick Reply: An Introduction From a New E63 Owner