Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

An Introduction From a New E63 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Welcome. Is the car lowered as well? I think it looks very nice.
Thank you!

Nope, the car is still stock height. Our CLS63 seems to sit lower and that's stock, too.

I am thinking about getting the Renntech ELM. Anyone here have that on their car?

(Bad iphone pic, sorry)

Old 03-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Coochas
Welcome to the team MQ. That's a mean looking Benz!
If you don't like the wheels, consider having them fully/partially powdercoated or painted black - I think it would look pretty nice.
Hmm...you don't think that would be too much black on the car?

I'm going to replace the center caps with MB caps...shh....

Old 03-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MESH_QUEEN
Thank you!

Nope, the car is still stock height. Our CLS63 seems to sit lower and that's stock, too.

I am thinking about getting the Renntech ELM. Anyone here have that on their car?

(Bad iphone pic, sorry)
Don't know much about the lowering modules. TUUNER has the Brabus lowering module on his CL63 I believe. You should see what he has to say about the different options.

What kind of wheels are those by the way?

Old 03-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Don't know much about the lowering modules. TUUNER has the Brabus lowering module on his CL63 I believe. You should see what he has to say about the different options.

What kind of wheels are those by the way?
They're Luxe wheels, lol. Never heard of them until now, but they are basically brand new with lots of tread on the tires.

I traded in my M3 for it and before I left, one of the guys asked me if I had any tread left on the M3, so I said, "Sure...on the front tires!"

Old 03-07-2009, 01:39 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Paint the grill black it will look very mean, get an x pipe and remove the oem charcol filters with a set of green filters.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MESH_QUEEN
I traded in my M3 for it and before I left, one of the guys asked me if I had any tread left on the M3, so I said, "Sure...on the front tires!"
That's awesome! I like your style!

Congrats on the new E63 and welcome to the Team!

Old 03-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant future
welcome, nice ride, that's gonna be my next car, i have a clk55 cabrio now

Old 03-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks guys!

I'm debating whether or not I should do the Renntech ELM. Anyone here have experience with it?

Old 03-09-2009, 02:34 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Another BMW turned Mercedes member.

Did you change your screen name? Weren't you Mesh AMG a few days ago and now you're Lady AMG? Did you get a sex change? Did it hurt? Just wondering...

Old 03-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lady_AMG
Originally Posted by Alzilla
That's awesome! I like your style!

Congrats on the new E63 and welcome to the Team!
Alzilla stole the words out of my mouth......... I think your wheels look great btw once you add the centercaps it'll look even better ...FYI Renntech are a teamspeed strategic partner so you can ask all the questions you want and I'm sure they'll be very helpful

Quick Reply: An Introduction From a New E63 Owner