Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

2003 SL55 AMG vs. 2009 SL63 AMG

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
low end power vs wind it up high end power...

fatter powerband on the sc cars. i haven't driven the new sl63, but im sure its a treat to drive.

Old 09-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
its still new u need time to get use to it + i'm not a fan on NA engines

Old 09-25-2008, 06:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
Red Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond reputeRed Devil has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Are those tv's in the headrest of the SL63?!

BTW, I just turned Pro with my 1000th post!
They are the air-intakes for the "air scarf" that blows warmed air at your neck, I think.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
SL is a beautifull car. One of the best.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I want a RENNTECH SL63

Old 09-26-2008, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Are those tv's in the headrest of the SL63?!

BTW, I just turned Pro with my 1000th post!
I've wondered that also. What are those???

I too think the 2003 looks great.