Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iPad3 cover/cases

Old 06-17-2012, 08:27 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
iPad3 cover/cases

I'm looking for a CF or a nice leather one. Where should I look?

Old 06-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Budget?

Old 06-17-2012, 08:42 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Really depends how much I like it/want it.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, there are a plethora of options under $100, and if you're like other baller members here, you could get a Coach or LV case.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Lol. I'm not really feeling those. Something less blingy.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Not exotic enough.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
look on Etsy, ton of nice stuff on there

Old 06-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Might end up getting this;
DRO Concepts: Carbon Fiber iPad 2 Case Smart Cover

Or the apple smart cover.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
I have this shell for my iPad2 with a Apple Smart cover. I was bummed when I found that it wont fit my iPad3. The new version will be out in a couple weeks for the iPad3. It is worth the wait. Zero bulk feels great. If anyone wants to buy my iPad2 version PM me.

monCarbone Smartt Mate Real Carbon Fiber iPad 2 Case | Carbon Fiber Gear

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: iPad3 cover/cases