Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

how to clean up an Ipad?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond reputeZamochit has a reputation beyond repute
how to clean up an Ipad?

i see threads on cleaning the mac and all, but what about the ipad? Is there a way to clean it up and get some speed back?

Old 05-07-2012, 11:25 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Throw it in the dishwasher.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Hi pressure hose.

Seriously, just wipe it down with a microfiber cloth.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleach

Old 05-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I use Windex, and works like a charm

Old 05-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
Works a treat

Attached Images  
Old 05-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
LOL I cracked up at that pic ^^^^^^^^^^

I just usually dab some water on it, give it a nice rub down, and then use a glasses cleaner thingy to dry it up nice. Usually when I am out and can't do that I just use my shirt though

Old 05-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
OP, I'm hoping someone answers this seriously....I'm wondering the same thing. Not sure if it's possible?

Old 05-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Restore it and then reload it with whatever you had on it previously...

Old 05-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe you're leaving too many programs open while you're using it. When you tap twice on the home button to show the open apps, are you seeing more than just a few? What OS are you using (is it the most recent)?

Quick Reply: how to clean up an Ipad?