Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iPod Touch volume trouble

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ricky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond repute
iPod Touch volume trouble

I'm having a problem with my gen 4 iPod Touch.... I dunno how to describe the problem, as it's kind of odd. So, I'll just tell the story.

Earlier today I was listening to music and opened up the Words With Friends app. Waited a minute for it to load, music was still playing. The app chimed when I put a word onto the board and as it chimed, the volume of the music suddenly dropped to an insanely low level. Now, when I got back into the music and play it at full blast, it will only play at half the volume that it once was before. But all of my other apps (Radios, games, etc) were unaffected by the change in volume. It's a gen 4 iPod, it hasn't been updated in a while. I've tried to adjust every single setting that deals with sound, but it doesn't work. Any help?

Old 12-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ricky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond repute
Just deleted Word With Friends from the iPod and all's good now. Looks like I won't be playing that anymore...

Old 12-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
I was having this issue on my iPhone. Apparently if you just kill the app, your volume button works like normal again. I didn't have to delete it.