Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

Blast from the past!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Smile Blast from the past!

Hey guys,

So I've just finished dusting off my Powerbook G4 from undergrad and I realize that there is still a bit of life in it. The one thing that stands in the way of properly resurrecting this dinosaur? It's still running OS X 10.4. That OS won't even sync an iPhone.

I know this is a bit of a blast from the past, but I am wondering where I can get OS X Leopard (!0.5) to download. I've checked torrents and they're full of garbage, none of my friends have saved their install CDs and Youtube has been fruitless. Any chance someone here can help me out? Thanks.

The Shake.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond repute
I may have some 10.5 discs if you would like a copy (just PM me). In all honesty though, that machine is gonna be pretty slow even for modern web browsing.