Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

VZW Iphone, so far so good...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 12:42 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
I'm happy with the vzw iphone and won't go back either. Phoning is more clumsy though, and typing on the virtual keyboard sucks compared to the bb,but the internet experience/better display make up for it.
Originally Posted by DJ
Battery life sucks inmo. My berry would last all day. This iPhone had 100 percent charge at 11 am today and was dead by 6pm. I brought if once already to apple and they ran diagnostics on it and said it's normal
These are the three main reasons I don't have an iphone.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
I'm happy with the vzw iphone and won't go back either. Phoning is more clumsy though, and typing on the virtual keyboard sucks compared to the bb,but the internet experience/better display make up for it.
I type on the phone more than most-- generally with ssh sessions that are unkind to mistakes. I find the iPhone "keyboard" is less prone to mistakes than my old BB.

As to battery, I'm getting several hours of straight data, 2+ days of typical standby/data/phone use. It's somewhat better than the original, and perfectly acceptable for a device that gets charged nightly anyway.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
ddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura about
agreed^

i find its typing style to be much more effective and error free then android or BB