Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iPhone 4 announced

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Coming Soon
Hossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I can't seem to find the release date anywhere. When can I buy one?

Old 06-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Pre-orders start June 15, not sure when they are in stores.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
June 24th

Old 06-07-2010, 04:23 PM
GTx
Teamspeed Member
GTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant future
You can list all the things it doesn't have .... but it still is the best phone I've ever used. I don't give a s*** about all those super high res cams and the other stuff ... I just wan't to have a phone that is nice to use.
And my god this thing is beautiful!!!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Despite all the bitching about AT&T I almost never drop calls, use my iphone as my ONLY business phone (work remote) and I get 3g 10+ miles from town in the middle of the woods.

I recorded an hour+ audio presentation last week using the iphone.

I never had/have any issues in Vegas either.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone that is a Verizon customer says how much better it is, but frankly I have never ever had any problems with my cell phone service (maybe I'm just lucky?). I also travel out of the country often and need a phone that will work worldwide. I have a Black Berry as well as an iPhone and I much prefer the iPhone. Even the email system on the iPhone is better, and I can type just as easily on either of the two. The only thing I miss on my iPhone is BBM.

I am excited for the new iPhone, and I will definitely be getting one.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:07 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Don't like the new design. They have gone to far.

I'll stick with the HTC.

And cue Jonathan Ive and his buddies been a complete toser. It's a phone dude, get over yourself. Sorry, Jony Ive.
Apple - iPhone 4 - Design of the display, A4 processor, and more

And cue Bluestrike sticking up for him and justifying how it will change the world and cure cancer.

Why do they continue to think that putting stuff on their phone that other phones have had for yonks eg: video calling is suddenly game changing and revolutionary?

Last edited by vtgts300kw; 06-07-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My service with AT&T has been just fine for me so I will upgrade. I tried switching to BB once but couldn't get on board with it so went back to the iPhone.

Don't understand what there is to hate about it though, seems to be a pretty solid device regardless of brand and service. I can see preferring other phones but where does the intense hate come from? The boobs at Apple? The marketing?

All that out the window this look like a winner to me. I would like to get my hands on one of those HTC EVO 4G phones though to make a proper comparison. I am not loyal to any one brand so if a company makes a better phone I will be all over it.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
WOW....WOW....WOW!

Amazing phone! Drop dead sexy and has the coolest features of any phone out there! There literally is no competition to the iPhone, that is the sad part. I can't wait to get mine!

Old 06-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely impressed, I'll be buying one. Love that AT&T is immediately honoring upgrades that come due throughout the 2010 calender year, so long as you get the iPhone 4.

Quick Reply: iPhone 4 announced