Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Short Video Showing Manual Transmission 2013 Carrera S Rev Matching

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Short Video Showing Manual Transmission 2013 Carrera S Rev Matching

Old 02-25-2013, 08:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice Video Geoff!

Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
uhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enough
Sweet video thanks. Love that car!

Old 02-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Nice

Old 03-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stupid decision. There should be a separate button to allow or disallow rev matching in any mode. If anything, when I'm being lazy in comfort I want it to rev match for me but when I'm serious about my driving (i.e. Sport or Sport Plus), I want to be in complete control.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mahzari
Stupid decision. There should be a separate button to allow or disallow rev matching in any mode. If anything, when I'm being lazy in comfort I want it to rev match for me but when I'm serious about my driving (i.e. Sport or Sport Plus), I want to be in complete control.
well said!

Old 03-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enough
Nothing different from what Nissan did with the 370z 3 years ago.

Nice to see a manual S though.

Old 03-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty cool man!!!

Old 03-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
M5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enough
I have a 2013 SC with Sport Chrono and the Rev matching does not work.... Do we know when they started this feature? What month?