Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

991 GT3 to come with AWD?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Hey marc no beating up on the new ts heavy weights. This is top information, I thought you knew that the gtr was superior to the gt3 because of awd.
Noob
Lol

Old 02-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Just because it's in the snow doesn't mean that it's an AWD car. I'm sure Porsche would like to know that their RWD cars also work in cold and snowy terrains. I wouldn't want the GT3 to ever come in AWD, and it's apparently PDK only so Porsche has angered enough enthusiasts as is.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
Chaps

I know the AWD + GT3 combo is silly. It will probably never happen. I was just confused when I noticed the camo'd reflector-strip. It's only natural. And it has nothing to do with the car being tested in the snow. It was just an observation, jeez..

Old 02-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
Well, our friends @ Rennlist have scooped the new GT3 in all its glory. And thankfully, the Aero-Kit-Cup was just 'camo'. Good to see a proper wing at the back.

New 991 GT3 / Exclusive pics and information. The real deal & at last some good news! - Rennlist Discussion Forums

Thanks RL!

Attached Images