Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

The wait is over! The fun begins!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012 | 12:56 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
The wait is over! The fun begins!

My build was completed on the 7th, car put on the Marina Ace which sailed on the 12th, arrived Brunswick 24th, at the dealer in Chattanooga 26th afternoon! I arrived at the dealership just in time to see the car being delivered off the trailer. Knowing I live 60 miles away, the dealer (the best ever!) moved other schedules and prepared the car for me to take away in a few hours. As a bonus I spent a load of time talking and observing the tech do his thing on the car. Just an amazing experience and what a day! I did not expect the car to come in today let alone knowing that my garage once again has a Porsche in it! Btw, the car drives SUPERBLY! Just some pics of the day... Sorry for the cellphone quality. I'll shoot some others over in the next few days.

991 S (US spec with all the standard features)
Platinum Silver
20in-Carrera S wheels
Wheels painted Platinum (semi-gloss)
Black standard interior
Sunroof (steel which I think will look better on a Silver car)
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) with PASM sport suspension
Sport Chrono Package
Sport Exhaust System
SportDesign steering wheel
Packages P37 BOSE(R) Audio Package
Premium Package*
*Interior P06 Power Sport Seats (14-way)

Attached Images      
Old 09-27-2012 | 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Have great fun.

Old 09-27-2012 | 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fable is on a distinguished roadFable is on a distinguished road
Wonderful car!! Enjoy!!

Old 09-27-2012 | 02:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats! Great looking 991!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 09-27-2012 | 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Panamericana is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats!

Old 09-27-2012 | 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats, great spec

Old 09-27-2012 | 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SKGT3RS is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, looks great! I didn't expect platinum wheels look that good on silver!
I guess you'll definetly have fun driving it!

Greetings from the 991's birth country.

Old 09-27-2012 | 05:20 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the comments. The body and wheel combo was a risky choice but I think it worked out. I like it a lot.

Old 09-27-2012 | 06:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
Cool spec! Congrats, enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 09-27-2012 | 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dubaian is on a distinguished roadDubaian is on a distinguished road
Congrats.. nice specs!

Quick Reply: The wait is over! The fun begins!