Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

The wait is over! The fun begins!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012 | 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
after all the debating, you made the perfect call my friend. what a beautiful car. enjoy it in the best of health

Old 09-28-2012 | 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
clean!

Old 09-28-2012 | 10:34 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
My thanks to all for our comments.

Originally Posted by DJ
Never to many pics! Congrats!
That's appreciated. I can go overboard so please let me know and I will oblige.

Originally Posted by PorscheBoy
after all the debating, you made the perfect call my friend. what a beautiful car. enjoy it in the best of health
PB, your comments are appreciated.

The debating was quite a saga PB. Coming up with a spec that works for you can become overwhelming. I changed and added bits to my order right until it was locked... what a relief that was! For me the pdcc with spasm appears to be the best option I choose. The roads that I went on today have tested the road holding of my previous P cars. The 991S just ate it up and wanted more! The pdcc was a significant influence. The best fun factor add-on has to be the PSE. My word.... what a grin machine! It enhances the popping on the downshifts in ways that is addictive. You'll want to downshift or take your foot off the accelerator just to hear the popping!

Last edited by Haku; 09-28-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 09-28-2012 | 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Looks fantastic - congrats!

Old 09-28-2012 | 11:30 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Nicely done. Not that I helped.

I have a 991 and THREE sold Cayennes still at port. How did that happen? Have fun. BRobbins

Old 09-29-2012 | 04:44 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Nicely done. Not that I helped.

I have a 991 and THREE sold Cayennes still at port. How did that happen? Have fun. BRobbins
You were a star matey! Thanks for helping track the order and advice. It helped a lot.

Old 09-30-2012 | 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
NugeC4s is an unknown quantity at this point
Haku - INCREDIBLE machine. Great combo. Random question -- what filter did you happen to use on the bottom picture? (or perhaps it wasn't a filter at all).

I love the depth of field it shows and want the same shot on my C4S.

-Nuge

Old 09-30-2012 | 10:12 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by NugeC4s
Haku - INCREDIBLE machine. Great combo. Random question -- what filter did you happen to use on the bottom picture? (or perhaps it wasn't a filter at all).

I love the depth of field it shows and want the same shot on my C4S.

-Nuge
Nuge, thanks for you comments. Re the picture...I didn't use a filter. My camera is an olympus EP2. I run my images through either Photoshop for resizing or Lightroom for image processing. In this case the image is as is except for resizing.

Old 09-30-2012 | 10:23 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here's a VERY amateur hand-held 3 minute video I took of my drive today. Apologies for the poor quality... no GoPro here!

http://02d46a5.netsolhost.com/991S-sc-PSE.mp4

Here's a couple more pics....

Last edited by Haku; 09-30-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-01-2012 | 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
wwilliams88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations!

Quick Reply: The wait is over! The fun begins!