Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

New Member Needs Help 100-120k budget

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Control It
what gets me is the amount of complaining about a lack of quality threads these days.
Wait are you trying to say your not the op? Failing. We have fun no matter what.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
budget balling

Old 07-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by A3aan
Maximum succes gets this:

Show everybody you're so filthy rich you don't even care about what others think...

Ask again if you want to buy one because you actually want it for your own pleasure..
i like those cars. reminds me of my childhood.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dude, I could honestly say that I couldn't care what you buy, however, you got on here asking for something to buy that reflects success, turns heads and is a status symbol.

WTF kind of answers were you expecting to get.

If you want to impress someone, you should probably look inside some and see what it is that is lacking that is making yourself feel that way.

A purchase of this magnitude should be for what inspires you and you enjoy. Not about what others say or feel.

J

Old 07-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
i would suggest taking your money and buying a set of balls, you clearly do not have any

Old 07-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
i would suggest taking your money and buying a set of balls, you clearly do not have any
But just make sure that when you do, get a set that is very flashy. Not your average skin-covered set. Possibly ostrich with diamond inlays. You will, no doubt, impress whoever sees them...

...was about to take this MUCH farther but since I'm new here, didn't want to get banned :-)

Old 07-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
Firstly, with a Porsche and a Lexus 'In the stable', what have you do with the poor horses that should be in there?

Nevermind.

I understand where he's coming from, poor chap has worded it pretty poorly though I'm afraid. Financing something to give the illusion of wealth and success is never going to end well though my friend, it's clearly not sustainable and won't last. I'm all for enjoy your life, live for the day etc etc but you've gotta use your brain sometimes too.

The amount of financial stress and strain that will be put on you just to turn heads? Is it really worth it? Not to me...

Re-asses your priorities, use the money you was gonna put down for this to invest in something long term that will hopefully grow and give you enough income that you can turn as many heads as you want in whatever car you want and not be turning your head wondering when the finance company are coming to take the car back.

Besides, you've already got a Porsche & a Lexus right? I'm sure they'll do you just fine for now.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Sigh. The op is long gone and not coming back. No need giving advice. He won't get it. Just call him a wanker and move on.