Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Chris From Cali's New Atlas Grey Carrera S Coupe!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012 | 08:39 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed - they are much better in person. However, they've got nothing on the HREs I'm getting.

Old 04-21-2012 | 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What's that metal thing in the middle?

Old 04-21-2012 | 08:42 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
What's that metal thing in the middle?
It's a custom license plate mount. It's pretty sweet. The previous owner was a Porsche factory engineer who recently retired. There is a piece of plexiglass under the passenger floor mat - the license plate gets bolted to that and then the plate is bolted to the metal brace. It's a pretty clean setup. I'll use it since VA is pretty strict about front plates (and I won't have to drill my front bumper!).

Old 04-21-2012 | 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I saw an atlas grey C2S today... oh man is that a beautiful color! The pictures don't do it justice!

Old 04-21-2012 | 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
sharp Chris. i'm holding my comment when it's set up the way u want it.

Old 04-21-2012 | 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
You and Eddie next to each other? Cars both look great man....

When do the HRE's go on? and you have exhaust already? If not i STRONGLY recomend the fabspeed bypass pipes. They will make any crying baby in the back seat surely stop crying and listen to the sounds of the 3.8 screaming!!!!

Old 04-21-2012 | 10:35 PM
Watch this space.
Originally Posted by 20C4S
sharp Chris. i'm holding my comment when it's set up the way u want it.
Waiting on you brother...

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
You and Eddie next to each other? Cars both look great man....

When do the HRE's go on? and you have exhaust already? If not i STRONGLY recomend the fabspeed bypass pipes. They will make any crying baby in the back seat surely stop crying and listen to the sounds of the 3.8 screaming!!!!
Yeah - Eddie's a great dude.

Arling knows when the HREs are coming. No exhaust yet - still considering Tubi, etc. Tint and wheels are #1 priorities.

Old 04-21-2012 | 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-21-2012 | 11:00 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure why there is so much hate for the turbo wheels, they look good on the car. Chris do you plan on dropping it when the HREs come in?

Last edited by ljg; 04-21-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-22-2012 | 01:27 AM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
Not sure why there is so much hate for the turbo wheels, they look good on the car. Chris do you plan on dropping it when the HREs come in?
funny I hated them at first, not sure why but they are growing on me...Arling, will they fix my Boxster?

Quick Reply: Chris From Cali's New Atlas Grey Carrera S Coupe!!