Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

It snowed...

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012 | 10:05 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
GF, I liked your editing, even if the video wasn't your best effort!

We all know how capable you are my friend, thanks for sharing as always and Its time we collaborate again!

Old 02-07-2012 | 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
listen mate you know americans find it very hard to get irony

if it had been a benny hill slap or something fell on the car ...

Old 02-08-2012 | 11:51 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GFWilliams
Don't worry, it wasn't the lawn, it was gravel. Dad doesn't mind me driving it around on the front drive, messing about with photos/videos... It's how I started photography after all, and now I do it full time and have some big clients

The video was just a bit of fun guys, lighten up

Here is a video of me driving his other car on an airfield day. Was quite wet...

Caterham Powersliding on an Airfield - YouTube
I was wondering how you got Bridgestone to sponsor your post on Youtube?

Old 02-12-2012 | 03:02 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
GF, I liked your editing, even if the video wasn't your best effort!

We all know how capable you are my friend, thanks for sharing as always and Its time we collaborate again!
Sounds good. I'll pm you when something interesting comes up

Originally Posted by MoOriginal
listen mate you know americans find it very hard to get irony

if it had been a benny hill slap or something fell on the car ...
From this thread you seem to be correct!

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
I was wondering how you got Bridgestone to sponsor your post on Youtube?
No idea, but the great thing about the caterham is that when it's wet you don't really wear the tyres out as it's so light