Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

My Incoming 991S

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Kevinc_2
I drove the 991 S a couple of weeks ago and really, really liked it. I parked it next to a 2011 GTS after the test drive and when the cars are side by side you can see the change in the exterior size. With the exception of the tail light shape, I think it's much harder to see the changes if you don't compare them next to each other. I spent a fair amount of time with the online tool building the car and finalizing the options. I ordered one last Saturday and got this message from my dealer this week “Porsche has accepted your specs that we submitted and has assigned a build date of April 2nd. With some luck it will be here in late April.”
nice! congrats

Old 02-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kevinc_2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats to you too. I'm very jealous of your delivery date! Looking forward to your posts of photos and your comments after you've had some seat time.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Kevinc_2
Congrats to you too. I'm very jealous of your delivery date! Looking forward to your posts of photos and your comments after you've had some seat time.
I turned in my GT3 like 3 to 4 months ago, and been car-less since don't be too jealous