Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

997.2 S converting to Speedster

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ed-naat is on a distinguished roaded-naat is on a distinguished road
997.2 S converting to Speedster

Hello all,

I am upgrading my C2S Cabrio 2009 to a Speedster, the original wheels and black stone guards are already installed, the bumpers and lights still working on now. The rear bumper, very hard to get, fits very well, but I need the L and R bumper support parts and heat protection parts. Not the rear ones! The L heat protection part are 99750547990, but the support parts are unknown. Could someone help me out? Porsche could not help me, PET gives no info of Speedster bumper support parts. They thunk that these parts ate the same as the gt3 bumper support??

Someone knowes the right parts numbers, or perhaps a store?

Gr Edd

Old 01-18-2012, 03:49 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ed, Suncoast Porsche can get you all the parts you need, email them here: rknab@sunsetautogroup.com

Old 01-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Suncoast can not send all parts, some parts are very exclusive porsche parts, like Speedster and Sport Classic parts, only these owners can get those parts, but thanks, I will mail them.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Where are you going to get the humps?

Old 01-18-2012, 04:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ed-naat
Hello all,

I am upgrading my C2S Cabrio 2009 to a Speedster, the original wheels and black stone guards are already installed, the bumpers and lights still working on now. The rear bumper, very hard to get, fits very well, but I need the L and R bumper support parts and heat protection parts. Not the rear ones! The L heat protection part are 99750547990, but the support parts are unknown. Could someone help me out? Porsche could not help me, PET gives no info of Speedster bumper support parts. They thunk that these parts ate the same as the gt3 bumper support??

Someone knowes the right parts numbers, or perhaps a store?

Gr Edd
PM Sent.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
this is fun

Old 01-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Where are you going to get the humps?
Already buyed; The weels, black stoneguards, rear lights, and de rear bumper, rvs door linig and speedster logo.

Planning; The black lower cover mirrors and black front lights and front bumper with lip.

Not; The humps, brakes, and x51

Maybe the red calipers powdercoating to yellow. And the car 30mm lower.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Slick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enough
I don't understand how you can earn enough money to buy a Porsche, but you have the sentence structure, and grammar of a twelve-year-old. Please, for the love of god, learn how to spell and puncuate. Thank you.

But anyways, I always loved the look of the Speedster. Best of luck.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Slick67
I don't understand how you can earn enough money to buy a Porsche, but you have the sentence structure, and grammar of a twelve-year-old. Please, for the love of god, learn how to spell and puncuate. Thank you.

But anyways, I always loved the look of the Speedster. Best of luck.
You serious? Cut the dude a break, Judging by the fact that hes from the Netherlands I'm going to assume that English isn't his first language... You may want to recheck and learn how to spell punctuate while your at it

Old 01-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
ohhhhhhhhhhhh BURNNNNNNNNNNN lol^^^

Quick Reply: 997.2 S converting to Speedster