Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

997.2 S converting to Speedster

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ed-naat is on a distinguished roaded-naat is on a distinguished road
He guys, even with my bad English I found and order the parts today.
If interested, I will post some when the job is done.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ed-naat
He guys, even with my bad English I found and order the parts today.
If interested, I will post some when the job is done.
great! really looking forward to this, but imo you shouldn't put the speedster badge on, maybe just badge-less?

Old 03-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
The front speedster look

Here is my new front

Name:  speedster13.jpg
Views: 2317
Size:  101.4 KB

Old 03-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! Post more pictures!

Old 03-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ed-naat
Here is my new front
You've got more bal*s and probably $$$ than I have but I have to admit....even to a guy who pretty much leaves everything alone....it looks very cool so far.

Best of Luck,

Tom

Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! More pics please!!

Old 03-24-2012, 12:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Just in case you'd like to see her with a drop!

Name:  loweredSped.jpg
Views: 2319
Size:  104.8 KB

Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool project.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
lookin good so far

Old 03-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by DJ
Just in case you'd like to see her with a drop!

Attachment 97934
Wow, looks great, thought about it to drop, but the roads over here are terrible, but the looks

Quick Reply: 997.2 S converting to Speedster