Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

991 Carrera S PDK Road Test

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011 | 01:26 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Easy bud you can delete it all or just replace with a simple 911!

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
what
the
crap....

is that shit on the back of the car?

Who is the retard who thought it was a great idea to put all those badges on the rear of the car?!!

"911CarreraS"??!

If you dont know it's a 911- DONT BUY THE CAR!! just walk away!!

I'm gonna have a few words come CA launch event.

Old 12-31-2011 | 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
what
the
crap....

is that shit on the back of the car?

Who is the retard who thought it was a great idea to put all those badges on the rear of the car?!!

"911CarreraS"??!

If you dont know it's a 911- DONT BUY THE CAR!! just walk away!!

I'm gonna have a few words come CA launch event.
Definetly do it. If there is enough complaining maybe they'll fix it on the facelift, like they did with the 997 GT3 sunroof issue.

Old 12-31-2011 | 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Bagger will become famous soon enoughBagger will become famous soon enoughBagger will become famous soon enoughBagger will become famous soon enoughBagger will become famous soon enoughBagger will become famous soon enoughBagger will become famous soon enough
I agree with Stoppie .... the "paragraph" on the back of the HUGE rear end is unnecessary.

I'd opt for a simple 911 in some color that would not be chrome. Maybe something that matches the wheel color .... like satin black on a white cab.

Old 01-01-2012 | 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
These cars look fantastic. Can't wait for the wide bodies

Old 01-01-2012 | 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I opted for a delete with a replacement by a simple 911... It IS a paragraph, and it's too damn cumbersome...

Old 01-02-2012 | 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura about
Since I cannot post yet here is the Kelly Blue Book video on the 991, just came out, enjoy!
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/12...ed-by.html?m=1

Old 01-03-2012 | 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
lrattner is an unknown quantity at this point
I can not imagine any dealership in the US allowing a three hour test drive.
In terms of the rear badging, for an extra $5000 they will put Ferry Porsche's life story in micro-script spread out over the surfaces of the word "Porsche".

Last edited by lrattner; 01-03-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-10-2012 | 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Stoppie. Porsche should bring back their rear badges styling

I find this much more refined and enough informational:

Attached Images   

Last edited by Milanno; 01-10-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-11-2012 | 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dxpetrov is an unknown quantity at this point
^
No. You can't expect that! They will not get rid of PORSCHE lettering at the back. It's got something to do with tradition and of course the brand recognition...

Old 01-11-2012 | 01:36 PM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
malc1952 is an unknown quantity at this point
My Road Test 991 looks better without all that writing on the back! Mine will just say PORSCHE when I tick the 'Deletion Model Designation" option. Maybe I will tick the '911 badge' as it is only £77 (ONLY!)

Quick Reply: 991 Carrera S PDK Road Test