Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  gzGqo.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  34.5 KB

Name:  g7teX.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  67.5 KB

Name:  H1XO0.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  80.5 KB

Name:  0k8lp.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  51.5 KB

Old 01-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
just heard from my dealership that exclusive painted options are not available from march as the brochure says,ie painted rear apron,front lip,logo,s etc and solid black wheels,he tells me due the factory under pressure to build the first batch of cars with the standard options it would be latter in the year but couldn't tell me when? with more orders coming onto the order book it would push me further down the list and to the end of the year, it maybe worth anyone with different options confirming there spec for availabilty...with the possible nod on gt cars in 2013 i have moved my deposit over as the c2s was the stop gap for the news of gt3/rs.i feel with the depriciation on the c2s it will be worth the wait and it seems then exclusive will be in a position to offer customers what they want.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-15-2012, 08:23 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
i feel with the depriciation on the c2s it will be worth the wait and it seems then exclusive will be in a position to offer customers what they want.
agree

the GT3 (RS) is not even available it the online configurator and test mules are already driving around...so the GT3 might very well be the next 991 to be revealed

Old 01-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future

Old 01-16-2012, 06:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting lip....

Old 01-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Are these lips adjustable? Would be cool to use as a track splitter.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
molotov-two is an unknown quantity at this point
pics of black leather with red piping

hi!
sorry t bother you with such a question, but the post is very big, and i'm looking for some interior pics.

i've just ordered a 991 convertible in platine grey, with a red roof.
and i try to find some pictures of the interior in black leather with red piping.

thanks a lot!

Old 01-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
White and Red are my favorite colors. And I still think that many of the professional photo's of this car aren't doing it justice. Maybe its just the organic look of the car which makes it hard to capture?

Old 01-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Casey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond repute
A selection of my photos from the launch event:

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!