Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ECB
das kommt mit dem sport design Paket
im not sure if they like german talk so i rather stick to english.
i doubt its the sport package front lip. because i guessed that yesterday and did a comparison between these based on the appearance in the online configurator. the front spoiler there has a different angle of the lines. The Sport package spoiler goes from TOP DOWN broader to smaller in the middle.
but the shown picture it flows like the original.
So this gota be something else!?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 01-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlackNred
Sorry to repeat myself, but where can u get this front lip/spoiler/apron???
It looks so much better thatn without.

Regards,
come with
Sports suspension (- 20 mm)
or
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) incl. PASM sports chassis

Old 01-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pratas
come with
Sports suspension (- 20 mm)
or
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) incl. PASM sports chassis
so that means beside the picture being posted, we have never seen a 991 with ppc or -20 yet?? sounds not really logic to me. but i do trust you if know what you say :-=)

Old 01-10-2012, 03:20 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
so that means beside the picture being posted, we have never seen a 991 with ppc or -20 yet?? sounds not really logic to me. but i do trust you if know what you say :-=)
lol

i did not notice the small difference on the lip until you showed the configurator pics
well..maybe it simply looks slightly different in real life than in the animation
But I could not think of anything else than the Sport Design Package concernig the front lip

Old 01-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
this inconsistence gets on my nerves.
the car configuration in germany and in other countries like dubai are completely different.
they show other options, the german one doesn't show me any spoiler / apron at all.
and since today the 3D version for mac computers has been disabled.
they suck at rolling out to multiple channels.
:/

Old 01-10-2012, 06:42 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wtf,..
you are right!
can`t find the options for the Sport Design package and Aerokit anymore as well...not too long ago one could choose it in the configurator.

Old 01-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=BlackNred;1208742]so that means beside the picture being posted, we have never seen a 991 with ppc or -20 yet?? sounds not really logic to me. but i do trust you if know what you say

without -20 PASM

with -20 PASM

Old 01-11-2012, 04:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dxpetrov is an unknown quantity at this point
The Sport Auto test drive was with -20mm and the front lip.
Go and search for it.

Old 01-11-2012, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
well ok if thats true, why does the online configurator not show the front lip?
In the 991 convertible config the PASM comes as standard, so it should be visible. maybe its just a lack of the configurator.
anyway annoying if you want to be certain about u get is what u see.
i dont know what these IT guys do there, but maintaining a simple .xlm file with the options shouldnt be that hard to do.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!