Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I think I like the new 991 w/o the aero kit, this looks a little to much for my tastes, save these for the GT3 editions...
Agree DJ.

Since the aero kit debuted so early, I think the GT3 will have a pretty much completely different front apron and rear spoiler.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Carrera; 09-03-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I hate to say it but this car has a little bit of Jeckyll and Hyde effect with me.....sometimes it looks fantastic and other times I see the 996!!

Old 09-04-2011, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vchris is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car, i like front and side! I am still not a fan of the rear!

Old 09-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
991 sliced up

Old 09-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
It looks great in Carrara White.

Name:  image (8).jpg
Views: 4739
Size:  44.2 KB

Old 09-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
And Racing Yellow.

Old 09-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
LakeShow41 is on a distinguished roadLakeShow41 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Carrera
It looks great in Carrara White.

Any more? Where did you find that? Looks great...

Old 09-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sorry that was the only one. I'm looking for others though!

Old 09-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrera

Seems to me like the moving of the side mirrors from the window corner to the door, was made just for the sake of change since there is still a black plastic triangle in the window corner where the 997 mirror location was.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!