Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

VIDEO - James May explains the superiority of his Porsche 911 over Richard Hammond's

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
GreenwichM3 is an unknown quantity at this point
i love this show. all three have so much character.

Old 07-18-2011, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
If you watch any other Topgear behind the scenes type clip, they never have the keys on them, for obvious reasons.
why? I don't really see what the videos have to do with them not having the keys on them.
@bernpep yeah they both own them, Hammond's 911 was on the show against the R8 last time and Clarkson has mentioned that both of them own a C2S during the cool wall segment

Old 07-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bernpep is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you! - HG.

Old 07-18-2011, 08:13 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
TG is so far ahead of other "car" shows its not even a comparison

Old 07-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Captain Slow drives a 911. I drive a 911. I hope that doesn't make me Sargeant Slow.

At least 2 of the 3 think the 911 is such a good car that they bout one themselves. Of course, I'm sure they each own a few cars. But Hammond makes it no secret how much he likes the 911 and Slow has had Boxsters in the past...looks like he stepped it up a bit.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dallascajun
Captain Slow drives a 911. I drive a 911. I hope that doesn't make me Sargeant Slow.

At least 2 of the 3 think the 911 is such a good car that they bout one themselves. Of course, I'm sure they each own a few cars. But Hammond makes it no secret how much he likes the 911 and Slow has had Boxsters in the past...looks like he stepped it up a bit.
Captain Slow also owns a F430

‪Ferrari 458 vs Ferrari 430 - Top Gear - BBC‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-18-2011, 01:27 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
lol... gotta love James!