Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

2010 911 Sport Classic in town...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
not a big fan...way too many 911 variants to chose from IMO.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:51 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
suncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!!

Old 03-02-2011, 06:30 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I love that interior!

Old 03-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I went to see it too. Does anyone know how much they are? I can't seem to find out.

Last edited by jhietter; 03-03-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
not a big fan...way too many 911 variants to chose from IMO.
fair nuff...but if you were to chose just one...THIS is the one to get

...maybe the Speedster too...

Old 03-03-2011, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
I was never a fan of this car until I saw one in the flesh. I'm now in love with the fine details that make this car unique.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
I love the duck tail!

Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
I can honestly say there is nothing I would like to change on it. Perfection.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i personally like the gts better. the clear rear lights just don't it for me. I know this is rare and unique but all 911s are in their own way IMHO.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:26 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
privately owned and imported by road scholars for a client

one of two (I think) in the USA

rare - yes
special - rarity notwithstanding, not really
good looking - sure

Quick Reply: 2010 911 Sport Classic in town...