Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

So anyone on TS own my old 997?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So anyone on TS own my old 997?

I sold it to Jack Daniels Porsche in NJ but I forget when it was. I have bought and sold all my Porsche cars through them. I never found it online anywhere but I'm sure if the owner saw it they would recognize it from these pics. I loved that car, I'm thinking of getting another NA Porsche. Anyway here are some pics...

Name:  DSC_0240.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  210.9 KB

Name:  DSC_0206.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  188.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0205.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  264.7 KB

Name:  DSC_0235.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  205.5 KB

It was an 05' lowered with a short shifter and Fabspeed exhaust also had a Softronic flash. Color is Arctic silver over Black. I had 19" carrera classic wheels on it.

anyone??

Old 01-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
erickpardo is an unknown quantity at this point
My Name is Erick Pardo, I was the senior guy at jack daniels and remember your car well, but can't recall who we sold it to. I'm now one of the managers at Town Porsche.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
^ Welcome to the TEAM Erick!

Old 01-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
what happen? You leave some sunglasses in it?

Old 01-17-2011, 06:30 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Who would ever buy that monstrosity?!

..j/k

Old 01-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
go w/ a another NA Porsche, I honestly think I'd take a NA over a turbo....just something about them....