Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Another Limited Edition 911?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010 | 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by h20skier
I'm not bitching. I love Porsches. I always will.

I still think they should allow people to build it their way like a Whopper
That wasn't directed at you.
Your collection shows your stance as a true Porschephille.

Old 11-07-2010 | 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
If the narrow body dies, the wide body won't be special.

Old 11-07-2010 | 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So? ;o)

It will still look great.

Old 11-07-2010 | 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrara
If the narrow body dies, the wide body won't be special.
Just make a few less they will still be special. AND they will actually hold a little value for more that 1.2243 years!

Old 11-07-2010 | 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Just a crazy thought.....Imagine they only made...

All wide body

C2S
C4S
GT3
GT3RS
GT2
Turbo
Speedster

That way you could have "free" choice of RWD/AWD without thinking about having to buy anything narrow.

Old 11-07-2010 | 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Or maybe, when you go to the 911 website, there is only one 911 model. When you configure it, you get your choice of bumpers, fenders, wings, quarter panels, exhaust, engine, interior, brakes, wheels, colors, etc. That way, there will literally be billions of combinations.

Ya right

Just saying.

Also, you couldn't really call the widebody 911 a widebody if there isn't a normal body for comparison. I think a better idea would be to make the wide body optional for all narrow body models.

Old 11-07-2010 | 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sorry...did not get the first one...as you are the one who want more combinations

I don't care if you call it wide, normal or Pliftz. I don't think I know a single person who would prefer a narrow, so why make them at all? Does not make sense to me...why does it make sense to you?

Old 11-07-2010 | 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly I don't care what the name is the narrows just look like shit to the eye and are bland. Just don't offer then and keep the cars a little more aggressive.