Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

2011 911 Speedster!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Mark, are you screaming out my name?

Thats awkward.
first time ever it's been Screamed.....and by an ugly guy. So Sorry for you

Old 07-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
Fair enough. I only mean it will hold it's value if it actually does end up costing 250k. I actually think it'll end up costing a Boxster cheaper then that.

And what do you mean by "CDO"

And also, I think it might one day be a classic. It's funny though seeing how cool and high quality Ford's were in the 50's, and seeing how crappy they were in the 90's, and still are. I don't think Porsche has or will loose it's charm.

How could you miss the GT3 wheels, and oversized speedster humps??
Er, I didn't. I just mentioned the difference from the front and rear. I think Mark and everyone else here who has EYES that work can see the hump and GT3 wheels.

like i said before " Shush your mouth Boy!!"

Children should be SEEN and not HEARD!!!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
first time ever it's been Screamed.....and by an ugly guy. So Sorry for you
No, first time screamed by an ugly guy. But you're well-off. So, you have that going for you.

Old 07-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
No, first time screamed by an ugly guy. But you're well-off. So, you have that going for you.
Chris stop sending me your phone number in the form of REPs....I'm not interested

DJ please stop his ability to PM me. Sheesh

Old 07-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by h20skier
Chris stop sending me your phone number in the form of REPs....I'm not interested

DJ please stop his ability to PM me. Sheesh
hahaha..

Fanboi!

Old 07-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Er, I didn't. I just mentioned the difference from the front and rear. I think Mark and everyone else here who has EYES that work can see the hump and GT3 wheels.

like i said before " Shush your mouth Boy!!"

Children should be SEEN and not HEARD!!!!!
You have a category of you're own. STOPPIE should be seen not heard!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE will NOT be shushed........EVAR!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
STOPPIE will NOT be shushed........EVAR!!!
Hehehe.

I wish Eric E**** would take over your account...

D** R**** I****** Porsche dealer... What an awesome dealer with awesome people. Actually Eric was the one who gave me my first ride ever in a Porsche. It was a Basalt Black/Sand Beige Carrera S cab.

I bet you would never do that!!

Sorry for starring out the names, I don't want to "advertise" dealers with no partnership to the site They are my favorite dealer ever though.

Last edited by Carrera; 07-30-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
you have no idea the power and awesomeness of teh STOPPIE......

now, go clean your room, knit a sweater, or eat as many hot pockets as you can.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
you have no idea the power and awesomeness of teh STOPPIE......

now, go clean your room, knit a sweater, or eat as many hot pockets as you can.

check, check (it's ugly though), and check...

Now go into you're "North Olmsted Dealer", and tell them I love them.

Maybe I'll get a free car out of the deal?

I really like the color Basalt Black .

Not that it means anything though.

Oh ya, and... I really love this 911, more than any other one ever built...

Uhhh, BTW, it has the dynamic cornering lights, and NO PDK.. Well this one does, but, it doesn't have to be exactly alike, not that that also doesn't have any relevance to you.

Maybe even include a set of Fuchs? Or Basalt Black RS Spyders??

What's the ship date??

Attached Images   

Last edited by Carrera; 07-31-2010 at 11:04 AM.

Quick Reply: 2011 911 Speedster!!!