Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

2011 911 Speedster!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
there will be a total of 356 units made... the 100 number is for NA... it will be in the Sport Classic price range, with the specs listed above... the AutoWeek pics are real, and looks like the car will only look good with the top down... cause it looks "deformed" covered...

Old 07-30-2010, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
^^ And where are you hearing the 356 figure from?

The car isn't "deformed" when it's covered, that's just the way Porsche has chosen it's Speedsters to look for more than 50 years.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Omg Want!!!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
the 356 figure is from... and it's reliable that's worldwide production... US will get a 100 cars... the first 911 speedster didn't look deformed with the turbo rear fenders and the low profile top, cause the the rear was REALLY wide, especially without the wing/spoiler... but this one looks like a 4S cab, with a top extending really far back...

Look at it, it's amazing...

Attached Images  
Old 07-30-2010, 12:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
I think the Boxster suited this concept a lot better than the 911.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
I think the Boxster suited this concept a lot better than the 911.
The concept started with a 911 many years earlier

Old 07-30-2010, 12:34 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I like the Speedsters a lot. I hope that the Autoweek pic isn't the correct pic because that front looks identical to every Cab made. The windshield needs to be much lower. The first pics of the all blue one don't work for me. I'd own one but at SC pricing $250k that's too much. $100k more than a Turbo makes no sense. It can't hold that value. It's not a 59'

I'd buy one in proper color for a reasonable price.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:41 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
I love the speedsters from past and the first rendering looks amazing imo
But SC pricing???

Old 07-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by B4rad
^ Your not 13. You must have gone to a very high class school to have perfect spelling and punctuation in everything you say. Anyway it should be a nice car, like the Boxster Spyder!
I noticed the same thing. The kid is definitely a narc.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DchaMD
I noticed the same thing. The kid is definitely a narc.
I don't deal with narcotics....

I just have OCD, so I embrace it.

As for the price, there are people with that kind of money, and that kind of passion for Porsche. This car is an investment, and will probably be worth more than 250k in 20 years.

Last edited by Carrera; 07-30-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Quick Reply: 2011 911 Speedster!!!