Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Once you go black you can't go back. The Porsche editon.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009 | 07:18 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Once you go black you can't go back. The Porsche editon.

Hey guys, I've been lurking around this site for sometime now. Haven't posted much but anyways I'm from Edmonton, Alberta where we have 6 months of cold weather.

Hopefully when summer comes around the corner I will be able to photograph (SuperFly)'s Heritage Ford GT.

Now on to the pics, me and my buddy decided to try out a "different" kind of snow photoshoot yesterday. I am quite happy with how the pics turned out.

Let me know what you guys think, I love hearing comments and constructive criticism.

Last edited by Chin.Up; 12-23-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-20-2009 | 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, gr8 shots!

Old 12-20-2009 | 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome shots! Looks like the perfect car to take to the slopes!

Old 12-20-2009 | 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
very nice pics, welcome to the board

Old 12-20-2009 | 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. Any high res pictures?

Old 12-20-2009 | 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome, Id love to have a car like that in the snow! Cool shots

Old 12-20-2009 | 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Cool...6 months of cold weather...no way I could do that...thanks for sharing the pics...

Old 12-20-2009 | 10:05 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by B4rad
Great pics. Any high res pictures?
Sure do. Just let me know which one you want and I'll send you a PM.

And thanks everyone for the comments!

Originally Posted by TUUNER
Cool...6 months of cold weather...no way I could do that...thanks for sharing the pics...
Here in Edmonton about 2 weeks ago, we were ranked 2nd coldest place in the world just 2nd to Siberia. It was about -46 degrees and with wind chill added on it got up to -58.4 degrees.

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:46 AM
Banned
TORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of light
The C4S is such a sexy car. Good to see you can enjoy it regardless of the weather.

Old 12-21-2009 | 04:03 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
C4S sexiest 4S model is the 996...no doubt so muscular looking.

Quick Reply: Once you go black you can't go back. The Porsche editon.