Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Once you go black you can't go back. The Porsche editon.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009 | 09:54 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!

Old 12-21-2009 | 09:55 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chin.Up
Here in Edmonton about 2 weeks ago, we were ranked 2nd coldest place in the world just 2nd to Siberia. It was about -46 degrees and with wind chill added on it got up to -58.4 degrees.
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-21-2009 | 10:09 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team!

RE: "once you go black you can't go back" Jox, didn't you say that was your x-girlfriend's last words to you when she broke up with you? I'm pretty sure that's what you told me.

Old 12-21-2009 | 11:26 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!

Old 12-21-2009 | 12:00 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
Welcome to the team!

RE: "once you go black you can't go back" Jox, didn't you say that was your x-girlfriend's last words to you when she broke up with you? I'm pretty sure that's what you told me.
I don't recall that, but I said "Xin Chao" when I kissed your mother goodbye this morning . . .

Old 12-21-2009 | 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Jeff, welcome to the TEAM!!! The perfect place to be when you're stuck in Etown and we're the coldest place on Earth short of Siberia!!! Yuck.

Your buddies C4S looks great in the snow. Makes me want to throw snows on my 911tt!!! Just to get a couple of shots like that.

Looking forward to spring man. Post up more of your shots, all good stuff.

Old 12-21-2009 | 02:28 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute

If you have this in high resolution (1680*1050) PM me, I would love it as my desktop wallpaper!

Old 12-21-2009 | 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool pictures!

-54 degrees is mind blowing. I'd imagine that skin exposure of any kind is not an option at that temperature?

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:01 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Very cool pictures!

-54 degrees is mind blowing. I'd imagine that skin exposure of any kind is not an option at that temperature?
Imagine Tuuner in that temperature. Half an inch of shrinkage and he'd be like, inverted.

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget that us Canucks are in Celsius. That's like -78 to you 'mericans.......

And yea, it was f-ing COLD!!! Of course, how quickly we forget. -12 now feels downright balmy!!!

Quick Reply: Once you go black you can't go back. The Porsche editon.