Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

some new pics of the new mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
some new pics of the new mods

whats up guys. i got my own custom made door sills with my logo on them and they look sick!! if any body wants more info you can pm me. i also put in the new carpets and everything looks great!!!!!

Old 12-09-2009, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Ha that is SOOO cool.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That is pretty cool. Now you just need a different speedo color and you'll be set.

BTW, did you ever sell those wheels?

Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by B4rad
Ha that is SOOO cool.
thanks, wait and see what im working on for the lambos!!!

Old 12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SoCal
That is pretty cool. Now you just need a different speedo color and you'll be set.

BTW, did you ever sell those wheels?
i made my speedo color like that. you dont like it? i love how i did it! it use to be all silver and i made them all black and my rpm yellow.

and yes i still got the rims for sale. i dropped the price . let me know if you want them. thanks

Old 12-09-2009, 10:41 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Red speedometer. red seatbelts

Old 12-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Those look killer!

Old 12-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by strebo
Those look killer!
thanks. if any body wants these door sills for your cars pm thanks