Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

A black 2005 Carrera rolls into SharkWerks...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 06:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
No they are a line made by Iforged actually.

Old 11-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Those aren't HRE Monoblocks are they? (and I hate to be the one to point it out;but those aren't PCCB's....are they? look like steel rotors...)

But cool stuff!
Thanks Chris! No they aren't... the customer bought them and the customer bought the car second-hand and the previous owner had gotten yellow calipers done Good eye...

Originally Posted by quickZohsix
not a huge fan of the little wing (but I like the gig GT2 style wings ect) but all the work loks great and its a sharp car
Thanks and it's pretty subtle.. a bit like the 993 one...

Originally Posted by DJ
Needs a detail form Bob I presume before the pick up eh?
I tried but he was too busy heh....

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Agreed, Techart to me is like the brabus for mercedes...very subtle.
Yep they are the only guys that do proper wind-tunnel testing as well;P

Originally Posted by jox
Nice work... uh, I mean, werk.

I love how this car looks with the TechArt kit. Subtle but stunning!
Hehe thanks Jox....

Originally Posted by Bullitt44
nicely done!!!
Danke!
Originally Posted by Schwabe
awesome work
Thank you!
Originally Posted by ollie
looks good, wheels were definitely needed. maybe needs a slight drop?
That's on the list and doing it next

Old 11-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light5ticketryde is a glorious beacon of light
Nice work love the mirrors

Old 11-15-2009, 11:49 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Nicely modded

Tech Art DRL's look really cool. The gunmetal wheels really compliment the black exterior. I'm seeing these wheels more and more on the aftermarket scene. DJ, you mentioned iForged. I think you may have meant Forgestar - Forgestar F14 in gunmetal finish. A little drop would really set this 997 off.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
2010 Porsche 911t 4s is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice car

Old 11-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wa1l1in is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Those aren't HRE Monoblocks are they? (and I hate to be the one to point it out;but those aren't PCCB's....are they? look like steel rotors...)

But cool stuff!
lotta "trying to look newer" going on there

not HRE's
Not PCCB's
LED's on non 997.2
body kit..

i guess different people like different things.. with all the add on's he could have either a 997.1 with PCCB's and HRE's or a 997.2 with real LED's

Old 11-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool thread and a cool car. Goes to show you that you dont need a high dollar car to create something cool and custom.

To the post right above mine...to each his own man. The owner of the car obv found the car he wanted - bought it - loves it - and now wants to personalize it. Its not always about newer/flashier/more expensive. Just saying....

Great work Sharky.....any idea how some Techart LED/DRL would work on my GT3 front ended Cayman???