Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Driving my New Holiday Porsche - WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008 | 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff! The first days... it's like... such a special time!

Old 12-20-2008 | 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
I can feel the love too... Congratulations, and enjoy your new toy in good health

Old 12-21-2008 | 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy It!!

Old 02-01-2009 | 02:55 PM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
jgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud ofjgolf53 has much to be proud of
here are the belated exterior photos

2,000 miles; best 911 yet. Really enjoy driving this car. PDK is super, new engine zippy, car is very sure footed.

Photos are OK --Atlas Grey just too hard too capture properly. Same with Natural Dark grey leather....oh well!

Cheers,
j

Attached Images      
Old 02-01-2009 | 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Nice 997.2! Enjoy it.

Old 02-01-2009 | 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond reputeSKYKING has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car. Did you get the SPASM?
Mine will be here in two months.

Old 02-01-2009 | 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great color combo! Very classy.

Old 02-01-2009 | 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
J,

What the heck is the matter with those pictures; they're great!

Gorgeous color! My C4S Cab is about one year away (when my lease runs out on my current 2006 C4S Cab). It's great to hear that you love it so much!

A quick question...how does the stock exhaust sound. I love my stock exhaust in the 2006...how's the new one?

Congratulations on one beautiful, stunning car.

All the Best,

Tom

Old 02-01-2009 | 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
congrats! Welcome to the Team

Old 02-02-2009 | 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's a gorgeous color combination! Beautiful pictures and a great looking 911!

Quick Reply: Driving my New Holiday Porsche - WOW!