Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

The Official Porsche 997 Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
Well.. of course your cars aren't comparable as wheels are different and one is a 7.1 the other a 7.2...
The only aesthetic difference is Targa has a chrome strip above the side windows, and that back corner is a point instead of smooth curves. Does not flow IMO. Though I do like the ultra huge sunroof, I would just get a Cab if I wanted more sun.
Your right about the differences. i guess its a matter of personal opinion whether they justify the price difference.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I love the Targa and the functionality, but I don't like the new roof pillar shape with the aluminum.

I found this picture on a dealer site.

Sorry for the low res, but doesn't that splitter look strange? Is this because of the image quality, or maybe it's a new bumper leaked?

I think it's just the quality but it's still interesting.

Old 09-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute

TTS without wing, not my cup of tea.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Turbofanatic

TTS without wing, not my cup of tea.
I'll drink it if you wont, looks sleek.

Wouldnt want no wing at 150 but even still I like that clean look!

Old 09-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
gabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the rough

Old 09-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
That wing-delete is clean as hell. I doubt it'd be that bad at 150. Any non-wing'd 997 can hold 150 just fine.

Old 09-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
kabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond reputekabbanid has a reputation beyond repute
Some pictures that I have taken a couple of months ago while driving in the Alps and Dolomites

Attached Images       
Old 09-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
those pics ROCK!!! super great!!^^^

Old 09-25-2010, 10:36 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Official Porsche 997 Picture Thread!