Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Love these RUF's

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AdamT
Nice to see you have found your way over here too. I actually remember that particular 996 RUF above. I took a few pictures of it when it was being serviced at RUF back when I first met you.

Old 04-25-2010, 05:57 PM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard, AdamT. The picture that I took above didn't come through so I've taken the liberty of reposting all the ones I took back when we first met.

Adam concentrating at speed

We were maxing out between 212-213mph

Kills Bugs Fast

The Man and his Machine

Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 PM

Old 04-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics, Jason! Looks like you and Adam had a good time.

Now we just need to get him active on TS again... I wonder where he's been hiding?

Old 04-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Rufguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Joined recently ... saw a message that I should post, and then saw this thread among the "New Posts." So, here goes.

Oh, and hi Adam. Think we met at the Kaufbeuren event?

The Rt12 (upgraded to S late last year). This car was in the Road & Track 0-200mph shootout a few years back.

The 3400S (upgraded to K a few years ago):

Sorry the cars are dirty in some of the pics but alas, that's what happens when you drive 'em!

Old 04-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, awesome stable of Rufs! Welcome to the Team!

Old 04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Awesome pics, Jason! Looks like you and Adam had a good time.

Now we just need to get him active on TS again... I wonder where he's been hiding?
Now I see, he hasn't posted in a while. He's back in London working these days. I'll email him to see if he's able to come back around. I first started talking with Adam way back when I was still actively posting on M5board. Looks like many others here also used to post there too.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Good to see cars being driven the way they should be. Ruf Ruf.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
I love this thread!!

One amazing collection of RUFs!!!!

Old 04-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AdamT is on a distinguished roadAdamT is on a distinguished roadAdamT is on a distinguished roadAdamT is on a distinguished roadAdamT is on a distinguished roadAdamT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by atomic80
Now I see, he hasn't posted in a while. He's back in London working these days. I'll email him to see if he's able to come back around. I first started talking with Adam way back when I was still actively posting on M5board. Looks like many others here also used to post there too.
Yep been working hard in London town.

Moved from Germany last year.

Jason, those pics of the empty autobahn ring road of Munich are so amazing. It wasnt even that early on the sunday morning and the roads were, for want of a better word, utterly "perfect".

Ill try and be more active now I have settled, also if anyone wants any advice/help with anything nurburgring related drop me a line (I have spent alot of time there recently too)

all the best,

adam