Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Holy Crap...208k 997TT new, sitting at dealer

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008 | 12:43 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
Then why is it in the pre-owned inventory? And it's got some miles on it. Someone bought that car, moded it (wheels, exhaust probably) and then decided they didn't like it. Wierd.

I didn't pay enough attention .

Regardless, that car is going to sit on the lot for a while .

Old 08-07-2008 | 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
^ True dat!

Old 08-07-2008 | 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
I have to be in Naples next week - I'm definitely going to check it out.

Old 08-07-2008 | 06:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Buy it Jamie! I heard that Jon Voight used to own it.

Old 08-07-2008 | 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave S
Buy it Jamie! I heard that Jon Voight used to own it.
Nope, no purchases for me. But I am interested in seeing that color in the flesh. The P car stealer is just around the corner from my favorite breakfast place.

Old 08-07-2008 | 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond repute
No need to be in a hurry Jamie, as they are gonna own that one for a while.

Old 08-08-2008 | 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well I think the exterior color looks fantastic. However, anyone with that's in the niche that desires this particular car either can't afford this particular one or will simply spec their own to fit their exact liking. It's a "tweener."