Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Official: Porsche Reveals all-new 911 Turbo models

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GTCole
Post em up then. Should be easy to see now. Since he shared it, and has placed his order, it will be easy to post all the specs and his order. We would love to see that.
He didnt order. He is a dealer for Porsche in marbella, aswell mclaren and pagani among others. He just told me Porsche was already accepting orders for the GT2. He told me power would be the same as in the turbo S but thats all it gets from the turbo. An a bigger on demand boost. The rest is all GT3. He also mentioned that several materials from the 918 would make an appearence in the new GT2 because they wanna make the car a light as possible. I dont have time to post this stuff. Search on FB for Guarnieri and see what comes up....

Old 05-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I think you're making this up...I did a search and this came up.

https://www.facebook.com/GuarnieriIt...cies?ref=br_tf

Really, Porsche has historically kept everyone including dealerships in the dark up until close to "release time" and so why should it be any different this time. It's all just rumors what you're reading. I'm with Cole on this.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by atomic80
Sorry, I think you're making this up...I did a search and this came up.

https://www.facebook.com/GuarnieriIt...cies?ref=br_tf

Really, Porsche has historically kept everyone including dealerships in the dark up until close to "release time" and so why should it be any different this time. It's all just rumors what you're reading. I'm with Cole on this.
Man i had some respect for you, but ok... If you say I'm making it up who am i to say it otherwise. I dont lie.... And i really dont like people that say it otherwise. Anyways when i have time ill post the link in here...... He mentioned to me that he also shared it on fb so it must be in there. And more.... If you were smart enough you would go to Guarnieri website and look for their fb profile and see it for yourself. Not search it fb because anyone can assume that there must be thousands of fb profiles with the word Guarnieri. And we are not talking about some shitty dealer. These guys are one of the best showrooms in europe.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:50 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you but I have seen too many folks across forums say "he said this..." or "I heard from this..." and knowing Porsche and their philosophies, it's been a belief of mine to wait until the official word before believing anything I read. Nothing to do with you. I hope you understand. It would also be helpful if you posted the direct link to their FB profile. Just a suggestion.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by atomic80
Sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you but I have seen too many folks across forums say "he said this..." or "I heard from this..." and knowing Porsche and their philosophies, it's been a belief of mine to wait until the official word before believing anything I read. Nothing to do with you. I hope you understand. It would also be helpful if you posted the direct link to their FB profile. Just a suggestion.
I know.... Taking care of that now.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Here....
facebook.com/pages/Guarnieri-Concesionarios/148494115184834?fref=ts

Old 05-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Here....
facebook.com/pages/Guarnieri-Concesionarios/148494115184834?fref=ts
Search on the feed for the news we are looking for and see what they say and the interview he gave to diariomotor.
When i was with him on last weekend at Ascari he did mentioned that they were already accepting orders for the GT2 and released some details. By the way amazing weekend with F1 cars and one road legal FXX aswell one road legal MC12 Corsa. Both belonging to the same british owner. Its those two Cars that appeared some tome ago in a vid in london. Mental!

Last edited by exRockstar; 05-15-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Well, JT, here's the post where Cole calls BS. There is no order at all. It's not even close. I don't need to hear about a dealer. I can call Porsche. DIRECT. Nothing GT2 is ready to order.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm with you, Cole.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I guess he could put it in our face with proof

Quick Reply: Official: Porsche Reveals all-new 911 Turbo models