Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Official: Porsche Reveals all-new 911 Turbo models

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
id take the 458 italia... or the new gallardo successor..

Old 05-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
458 and gallardo will be slower in a straight line and already proven to be so at the ring. But most importantly is the usability of these cars. I for one, could not park these just about anywhere around here without causing a scene or worry about it getting damaged and would never want to be seen in one.
My GT2 is only recognized by people who know about cars, and that is very rare. So I can drive it around without any extra attention.
I know many guys who quickly sold their italian exotics because they said they could never drive them anywhere that had a destination and it just sat in their garage until they had time for just a thrill ride with no where to go.

But they are probably funner to drive and always sound amazing, and yes we are more drawn to them despite their flaws.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
Another automatic only Porsche- Ugh. How about those M5 look alike wheels though....

Old 05-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Still prefer the 991 C4S

Old 05-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Dealers in here are already accepting orders for the GT2....

Old 05-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ Damn thats fast..

Old 05-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Not really...Porsche knows that they've got customers that wants these cars. Look at the newest Turbo. They're smart in releasing the "S" version at the same time as the regular Turbo rather than near the end of the model cycle as with the 997.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Dealers in here are already accepting orders for the GT2....
Show us one.
Otherwise.............

Old 05-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GTCole
Show us one.
Otherwise.............
My friends from Guarnieri in Marbella. Mário Guarnieri himself told me and i think he shared this on fb or Twitter. He also shared some specs.....

Old 05-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by exRockstar
My friends from Guarnieri in Marbella. Mário Guarnieri himself told me and i think he shared this on fb or Twitter. He also shared some specs.....
Post em up then. Should be easy to see now. Since he shared it, and has placed his order, it will be easy to post all the specs and his order. We would love to see that.

Quick Reply: Official: Porsche Reveals all-new 911 Turbo models